The Likierman Library Campaign
To acknowledge and celebrate the long-standing relationship Andrew and his wife Meira have with London Business School (LBS), we are asking the LBS community to contribute towards the Likierman Library Campaign.
The Likierman Library will be situated within the new Sammy Ofer Centre. This state-of-the-art facility will become a place for the LBS community to meet, study, and exchange ideas – a fitting hub of academia to mark Andrew and Meira’s love of learning and to acknowledge their commitment to London Business School.
The Likierman library will be unveiled in 2018.
Message from the patrons
Sammy Ofer Centre and Library: Key Facts
- Opened in 1920 and 1939, the Main Building and Annex respectively are an excellent example of municipal design by distinguished architect Sir Edwin Cooper
- The Town Hall was home to many celebrity weddings including Sir Paul McCartney's (twice)
- Now, the newly-refurbished building increases our teaching space by 70%
- The Likierman Library will house the main study area and will be adjacent to the Alumni Centre
- It will contain 37 seminar rooms, six new lecture theatres, a new alumni centre and staff and faculty office space
- It will become the main library for London Business School, replacing the existing facility in Taunton